Specifically developed for female riders and incorporating full grain leather and microfiber for excellent levels of durability, comfort and protection, the STELLA AST-1 Shoe sets a new benchmark in road riding footwear, offering optimized levels of performance and a uniquely aggressive design.
• Designed and developed for an optimized women’s road riding fit.
• Multi-panel main upper construction consisting of:
-premium full grain leather for excellent levels of comfort and durability on medial panel and top tongue.
-lateral panel and lower tongue constructed from advanced textile for increased levels of flexibility and comfort.
• Innovative securing lace system features small loop closure on collar to safely secure the lace; the loop is secured onto upper with a snap fastener for a quick release.
• Double density TPU ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
• TPR lateral ankle protector provides strategic all-round protection and flexibility in key areas.
• TPU shift pad offers optimized levels of protection and durability.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Incorporates full 3D mesh lining throughout for better breathability and comfort.
• PU insole around the heel area for comfort and stability features.
• Anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area keeps foot in position while riding.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber outsole provides fit and support and provides excellent water dispersion.
• The STELLA AST-1 Shoe is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
Report by alpinestars.com