Impressing both the media and the public during its first launch as a prototype in 2015, it has now reached production and is expected to be available in the first months of 2018.
Bringing about a new era of motorcycling for the sophisticated urban traveller, the VITPILEN 701 perfectly mixes enjoyable performance for novice and expert riders with a simple yet progressive design and a unique style.
Largely inspired by the brand’s Swedish heritage, the VITPILEN 701 is a modern motorcycle that features some of the most state-of-the-art technology available. From the trellis frame to the powerful single cylinder motor or the standard WP suspension and Brembo brakes, this machine is bristling with premium components.
VITPILEN 701 HIGHLIGHTS:
- Simple yet progressive design
- Chromium-molybdenum steel trellis frame
- 75 hp engine – the most advanced single cylinder available on the market
- High quality components and technology as standard
- Ride-by-wire throttle and traction control
- Cutting edge switchable ABS
- Slipper clutch
- Extensive range of Husqvarna accessories
Report by husqvarna-motorcycles.com