There was a time when denim was a symbol of the working man. Back then, it wasn’t about fashion. It was about the notion that your clothes are a piece of equipment, and a sturdy pair of jeans fast became the unofficial uniform of tough jobs.
Around here, we live in denim. And despite seeking the highest quality denim we could find, we would find ourselves with blown out crotches, worn through knees and pockets with holes in them after only a few seasons of hard wearing use. So we set out to create the most durable pair of jeans ever made. Introducing Enduro Denim. Two years in the making and every possible detail thought through. We worked tirelessly with our friends at North Carolina’s Cone Mills to develop a denim jean that will hold up to our abusive lifestyles and won’t fail us when the going gets tough. American made and reinforced with Dyneema in the actual yarn for increased abrasion and tear resistance. We won’t bore you with a bunch of technical data, but just know that there is some space-age stuff woven into the fibers of these jeans that will help save your hide should you decide to get radical. Enduro Denim is a classic, timeless cut that recalls an era when jeans were made to take a beating. This may just be the last pair of jeans you ever need to buy.
- 12oz. Cone Mills Enduro Denim – 92% Cotton / 8% Dyneema
- Most Functional, Rugged and Durable 5 Pocket Jean Ever Built
- Mid Rise Waist – for the perfect fit and coverage
- Western Style Pocket Shape – for easy access when standing or seated.
- Classic Fit – in thighs and seat
- Classic Tapered Fit – slight taper to cuff
- Triple Needle Felled Rise and Back Yoke
- 9oz. Twill Reinforced Back Pockets
- 9oz. Black Twill Pocket Bags
- Double Rear Belt Loop
- Raw Veg-Tanned Leather Label
- Custom I&R Copper Button and rivets
- Made in the USA
Report by ironandresin.com