Introducing a new member to the family of our number one model: the Mohawk 2 Shoes black edition. The Mohawk 2 Shoes are a combination of distinction, lightness, protection and style.
- anatomically shaped ankle cup: The ankle area has been padded and reinforced for comfort, and to support proper foot position.
- anatomically shaped foot bed: The anatomically shaped foot bed has been incorporated to support the foot for both comfort and safety.
- gusseted tongue: On the inside the tongue has been stitched to the sides to keep out wind, water and dirt.
- shifter strap: In order to protect your boot from damage while operating the shift lever the boots come with a shifter strap. The shifter strap is a separate part that can be easily slipped over the boot.
- pull-up WP full grain cowhide: Full grain leather can be made from a variety of different animal hides, but most usually is cowhide. This grade of leather is desirable because of its excellent breathability and durability. Pull-up is not a type of leather itself; it is an effect that leather gains with a specific tanning process. The pull-up effect is visible when the leather is folded or pulled a new shade of color will appear.
- thermoformed heel cup: The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won’t notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- thermoformed toe cup: The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won’t feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
Report by revitsport.com