CE certified for motorcycle operation, which means a lot if you care about comfort and protection. Built tough on the outside; fleece Lycra half liner on the inside absorbs sweat.
- 100% cowhide construction on exterior for durability and abrasion resistance
- Suede friction zones with strategic padding for impact protection
- Moisture-wicking fleece Lycra half liner inside for breathability and comfort
- Perforated palm panels increase durability without compromising flex
- Padded internal high-impact plastic knuckle guards
- Wide elastic Velcro wrist closure with thermoplastic rubber Biltwell pull tab
- Smart screen-compatible thumb and finger tips
- Meets CE 89/696 safety standard for motorcycle operation
Form and Function
Borrego and its cold-weather sibling Belden are the first Biltwell gloves that meet Europe’s strict CE 89/686 safety standard for motorcycle operation. Features include a 100% leather exterior for durability and abrasion resistance, and a fleece half liner to absorb sweat. Available in six colorways and six sizes from XS to XXL.
Report by biltwellinc.com