With its perfect silhouette combined with high-quality stitching and elegant details including the decorative stitching on the outer surface, the tracker is one of the best types of motorbike glove.
An additional adjustable strap with a metal emblem at the wrist tops off the traditional style of this classic glove perfectly. Its protective properties are achieved using a combination of 1 – 1.1mm of abrasion resistant leather at the places most at risk in a fall and high-tech reinforcement at the knuckles. The natural breathability of bovine leather ensures that the skin’s moisture is channeled out, while also protecting the biker from the cold and wind.
• bovine leather / thickness 1-1.1 mm
• perforated panels at back & thumb area
• high tech knuckle reinforcement
• adjustable clasp with metal emblem at the wrist
• contrast stitching
• touch-screen leather on index fingers
Report by ridejohndoe.com