Wrenchkings received the request to customize the Mash 400CC Scrambler for Bike shows the upcoming year from Jan Ykema, owner of Motomondo and importer of Mash bikes in the Benelux. Mash Motorcycles are rides with a retro look and modern performance. Got the job end of September and the first bikeshow was early November – that basically meant build a bike in four weeks. As Wrenchkings love challenges, they agreed and took on the project. Two days later Wrenchkings had a brand new Mash Scrambler in their shop.
As Mash already has cafe style models (e.g. Mash Café Racer 250), the idea grew to make this Scrambler into a complete mix of styles. Café Racer style fairing, scrambler gas tank and a tracker seat, all with the Wrench Kings magical finishing touch of course.
- Fairing with an adjustable 7” Reno style head light
- Custom handle bars to fit the fairing
- Brembo brake cylinder and clutch lever
- Domino twistgrip throttle and Domino controls
- Biltwell Thruster grips
- Laser-cut custom dashboard with Motogadget Motoscope Mini
- Tracker seat with upholstery by Toniworks.nl
- Relocated electronics
- Installation of a Lithium Ion battery in the seat
- Newly spoked 16” rims
- Firestone Deluxe Champion tires
- Handmade stainless steel muffler
- LED tail light in a custom Perspex housing
Report by wrenchkings.com