A lightweight, flexible back protector which fits seamlessly under an outer garment the Nucleon KR-Cell Protector offers excellent protection thanks to its innovative protection panels which feature ergonomic design which follows the contours of the rider’s back. The Nucleon range of road protection features a superb anatomical fit and comfort. Constructed with innovative protector plates which are lightweight and feature a high performance polymeric blend for protection.
• Back protector CE certified EN 162 2:2014 LEVEL 1.
• Back protector constructed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all the body size.
• New structured back shell plate is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving.
• Shells are highly perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
• New single-injected lattice structure shell constructed with ergonomic design to absorb high impacts and allow maximum breathability and air flow.
• Channeled soft bio-foam padded chassis for maximum comfort and air ventilation.
• Ergonomic protection plate construction follows the natural contours of the back ensuring optimum fit while riding.
• Horizontal flex channeling offers an adaptive fit in different riding positions.
• Adjustable and detachable elastic shoulder straps via a snap fit system to allow a more comfortable use of the protector.
• Kidney belt featuring a dual Hook and loop grip closure system to help keep garment close to the body.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C protector.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector.
Report by alpinestars.com