Inspired by late 70s Racing jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Café Racer” represents an authentic garment made of genuine cowhide leather and viscose lining in a whiskey color tone.
The zippers are made out of metal, colour antique brass and engraved by hand.
The attention to details makes it a rare and authentic leather jacket. Designed for bikers, rockers and gentlemen.
Every Leather Jacket will be packaged for you in a high quality Bag, made of 100% organic natural cotton, havana ropes closure and screen printed logo colour wood.
We offer Free Shipping on Every Order over €250 shipped to Europe.
- Style: 1970 Racing Jacket
- Fit: slim fit
- Weight: midweight
- Leather: antique smooth cowhide leather brown
- Lining: 100% viscose colour whiskey
- Padding (body): 100% cotton
- Zippers: metal antique brass with engraved mark
- 4 zipper front Pockets
- 2 inside Pockets with automatic buttons antique brass with engraved mark
- Pockets lining in 100% cotton colour brown
- Tab-adjustable waist
- Embroidered inner labels
- Made in Italy
- Designed and tested in Bergamo, Northern Italian Alps.
Report by hangrilaheritage.it