Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher
requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints.NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed “Low Velocity” impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes. NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 certified has passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple.
The Speedway Shark is designed to work well with open cockpit cars. The helmet is hand built to SNELL 2015 SA Specifications.
- Snell SA 2015 Rated, manufactured in the USA
- Best for muti-use, stock car, drag racing, sprint car, karting
- Defined “Wave Eliminators” increase functionality from an aerodynamics aspect
- Newly designed shield pivot system
- Newly designed shield latch opens with ease
- Recessed eye port offers a 100% shield seal
- Head and neck restraint compatible; additional hardware required
- Radio communications available
- Ships complete with two 3mm shields (clear and smoke), includes helmet bag
Report by simpson-europe.com