When it comes to tyres, the priority of custom motorcycle enthusiasts who crave for wide open spaces and freedom is not sports performance. Instead, their preference goes to long tyre life, safety irrespective of the weather and reliability, which are the very same qualities as those delivered by the new MICHELIN Commander III range.
A RANGE DIVIDED INTO TWO TO MATCH THE NEEDS OF ALL TYPES OF RIDER EVEN MORE CLOSELY
It was in the year 2000 that Michelin unveiled the MICHELIN Commander, its first tyre for cruiser motorcycles. Two decades on, Michelin has developed the all-new MICHELIN Commander III Cruiser and MICHELIN Commander III Touring with a view to meeting the needs of these distinct types of custom bike.
These two new tyres feature the following innovations:
THE MICHELIN COMMANDER III CRUISER
- A different design compared with the Commander III Touring,
- Long tyre life, in keeping with the acclaimed longevity of its predecessor,
- Enhanced grip, especially on wet roads, thanks to an all-silica compound and a sea-to-land ratio that is three-percent superior to that of the MICHELIN Commander II,
- The sidewalls of the majority of available sizes feature Premium Touch Technology to emphasise the premium credentials of the MICHELIN Commander III Cruiser and of the motorcycles it equips. THE MICHELIN COMMANDER III TOURING A different design compared with the Commander III Cruiser, • Long tyre life, • Outstanding grip on wet roads thanks to an all-silica compound,
• The sidewalls of the majority of available sizes feature Premium Touch Technology to emphasise the premium credentials of the MICHELIN Commander III Touring and of the motorcycles it equips.
Report by Michelin.de